The success of our students in this very rigorous academic environment depends on many things including careful placement. We try to intiate that success by meeting individually with parents and students to insure proper placement, verify completion of prerequisites, and communicate expectations.
2016-2017 General Registration Process
Family Registration Fee: This is a non-refundable annual fee for each family that helps cover our administrative costs.
Early Registration and Enrollment: March 5th to March 31st $125
Regular Registration and Enrollment: April 1st to June 19th $150
Summer Registration and Enrollment: June 20th to August 14th $175
Registration and Late fee: After August 14th $200
Please make checks payable to ECA and mail checks to:
ECA Business Office
4052 Nonchalant Circle South
Colorado Springs, CO 80917
Enrollment and Tuition:
Once your Family
Registration Fee is paid, you will be able to enroll in classes
Enroll in Classes:
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click on the Register and Pay for Classes tab.
- Using the drop down menu, choose classes for each student individually. Classes within each core must be selected individually. As you choose classes remember to consider prerequisites, core requirements, and proper placement. (Contact us if you are unsure.) Careful selection will save us unnecessary expense, so please avoid drops and changes to your schedule as much as possible.
- Once individual classes have been selected on the website, your student is considered to be enrolled.
- If class capacity is reached, your student will be placed on a waiting list on a first come, first served basis. To ensure your students' seats are held in each and every class that you've selected, be sure to make a tuition payment of 50% or more of your total tuition bill. Any change without maintaining that 50% payment jeopordizes the entire family's held seats.
- You may mail a check to the address above or use Paypal.
- Tuition is fully refundable until July 31st.
Late Payment Fee:
Payments not received before the first day of class will incur a $25 late fee each week until the tuition is paid.
Late Drop Fee:
Beginning June 1st teachers will begin to prepare for their fall classes, so we appreciate your diligent effort to not drop classes for which teachers have prepared for many hours over their summer.
Until July 31st tuition for dropped classes is fully refundable.
August 1st to August 23th, tuition is partially refundable. We charge a $10 fee for each dropped class.
August 24th to the end of the semester, tuition is nonrefundable.
Limited financial aid is available and given on a basis of need. Please contact us by May 1st if you would like to apply.